Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Revision graph extraction in Wikipedia based on supergram decomposition
- Getting to the Source: Where does Wikipedia Get Its Information From?
- Tell Me More: An Actionable Quality Model for Wikipedia
- A History of Newswork on Wikipedia
- Call for Participation: WikiSym + OpenSym 2013, the 9th International Symposium on Open Collaboration
Daily Archives: June 19, 2008
Tim Berners-Lee’s intended the web to be writeable by all. Yet, for decades it’s been stuck in a “read mostly” mode. Everyone web surfs, some add content but very few really get to fundamentally re-express and re-structure web content. We … Continue reading