[wiki-research] Loaded questions about Semantic Wikis

Max Völkel voelkel at fzi.de
Sun Jul 16 13:26:35 CEST 2006

>> >How do you come up with a metadata scheme that is rich enough to be
>> >able to describe all the important semantics of a wiki page?

>> That's what I don't worry about. For example, Wikipedia users are
>> already doing a lot of the semantics stuff using categories.

As I see it, the wiki users should be able to find the metadata schema
themselves,  it  should  constantly  evolve,  much  like  the category
system. Metadata in a semantified wiki must be done the wiki way.

Kind regards,

  Max Völkel
--
Dipl.-Inform. Max Völkel, Universität Karlsruhe / FZI
            nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org

*Second* Workshop on Semantic Wikis: http://semwiki.org/wibke2006