[wiki-research] Wiki research for Dissertation

AndreaJH72 at aol.com AndreaJH72 at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 21:12:45 CET 2008

Dear colleagues:

My name is Andrea Hester and I am a Ph.D. student at University of
Colorado-Denver.  I am pursuing a degree in Computer Science and Information Systems.
I'm busy working on my dissertation with hopes of graduating in August.  I have
completed my first pilot survey for the data collection for my research.  I
would appreciate some volunteers to participate in the survey and/or pass along
the survey to any colleagues you may know of who would "qualify" for the
survey.  I'm looking for participants who use some type of knowledge management
system at work.  Of course I'm particularly interested in wiki users, but I also
need users of other knowledge management systems for comparison purposes.

The goal of this first pilot study is to get a good review of the questions
and overall presentation of the survey.  I'd appreciate any feedback you may
have.  I'll be presenting the results of this survey at an upcoming conference
in which I'm participating in a Doctoral Consortium.  The consortium is an
exciting opportunity to gain valuable feedback for my dissertation.  I am very
fortunate to have been accepted to participate.

Use the following link to access the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=27Uy650h5BVVvLddgJwhrg_3d_3d

Thanks for your help!
Andrea