[wiki-standards] Re: proposed wiki markup standard - font

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 19:41:54 CEST 2006

On 7/21/06, Filippo A. Salustri <salustri at ryerson.ca> wrote:
> I had taken Ward's reference to "real space collaboration" to mean that using
> common tools (like a common syntax) is one way to encourage and nurture
> collaboration.

That was my initial understanding, but a later note from Ward
mentioned passing the keyboard back and forth -- think "pair
programming" rather than "common tools".  That may not have been
something I was thinking of, but is a use-case I've had in the past
(not necessarily in relation to wikis, but probably, and I just don't
remember all the details).

  -Fred

--
"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca