Proceedings of the 2005 International Symposium on Wikis
The proceedings are being archived in the ACM Digital Library. The proceedings ISBN is 1-59593-111-2. Articles can be referenced as being published "In Proceedings of the 2005 International Symposium on Wikis. ACM Press, 2005." They are provided here temporarily for your convenience.
Front- and Backmatter
- General frontmatter, including Welcome Note by Dirk Riehle and the Table of Contents (PDF)
- Backmatter Author Index (PDF)
- Alain Desilets, Sebastien Paquet, Norman G. Vinson. "Are Wikis Usable?" (PDF, Discussion)
- Kouichirou Eto, Satoru Takabayashi, Toshiyuki Masui. "qwikWeb - Integrating mailing list and WikiWikiWeb for group communication." (PDF, Discussion)
- Axel Bruns, Sal Humphreys. "Wikis in Teaching and Assessment - The M/Cyclopedia Project." (PDF, Discussion)
- Frank Fuchs-Kittowski, Andre Köhler. "Wiki Communities in the Context of Work Processes." (PDF, Discussion)
- Anja Haake, Stephan Lukosch, Till Schümmer. "Wiki Templates - Adding Structure Support to Wikis on Demand." (PDF, Discussion)
- Bayle Shanks. "WikiGateway - A Library for Interoperability and Accelerated Wiki Development." (PDF, Discussion)
- Ademar Aguiar, Gabriel David. "WikiWiki Weaving Heterogeneous Software Artifacts." (PDF, Discussion)
- Stephane Ducasse, Lukas Renggli, Roel Wuyts. "SmallWiki --- A Meta-Described Collaborative Content Management System." (PDF, Discussion)
Return to WikiSym home.
- Elizabeth Da Lio, Lucia Fraboni, Tommaso Leo. "TWiki-based facilitation in a newly formed academic community of practice." (PDF, Discussion)
- Beat Doebeli Honegger. "Wikis - A Rapidly Growing Phenomenon in the German-Speaking School Community." (PDF, Discussion)