CORPORATE WIKI USERS - THIS IS FOR YOU. WIN AN iPOD NANO!
If you are an active user/contributor to a company wiki, consider taking this survey and have your name entered into a raffle for an iPod Nano!https://emarshall2.usc.edu/ultimatesurvey/takeSurvey.asp?surveyID=419
Take a moment and read these questions:
- Have you thought about how your use of corporate wikis compare to other people using corporate wikis?
- Have you wondered if other people contribute to their company's wiki for the same reasons you do?
- Have you wondered why some people are comfortable editing others' stuff on wikis and others are not comfortable doing it?
- Is there anything about your company's use of wikis that bothers you?
- Have you ever been interested in contributing to research that is going to help identify lessons learned about how to enhance corporate use of wikis?
- Do you have any interest in winning an iPod Nano?
If you answered any of these questions "yes", then consider taking this survey and be entered into a drawing for a free iPod Nano. Why not give it a try?
This survey is being conducted by Dr. Ann Majchrzak, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California and Dr. Christian Wagner, City University of Hong Kong. We've been asked by the Society for Information Management's Advanced Practices Council (a professional society of Chief Information Officers in the U.S. (see http://simnet.org
)) to conduct a survey of active (contributing) corporate wiki users. We will use your responses to identify lessons learned about how to enhance corporate use of wikis. By corporate wiki, we mean a wiki used in a company to further the goals of that organization. Such a wiki might be used for tasks including R&D, project management, helpdesk activities or knowledge sharing.
Thank you for your time!